ART ON THE GREEN JURIED SHOW PROSPECTUS
Juried Show Applications open March 1, 2018
Check back here for online application form
*DEADLINE JUNE 1, 2018*
Results will be shared mid June
Limit two  entries for each category, per artist. (For example, artist Pat Smith can submit two entries for Painting & Photography and two entries for Three-Dimensional Art, four total.)
1. Painting (all media) & Photography
2. Three-Dimensional Art (including Glass and Fiber)
1. Judging is by a three-person art jury.
2. Over $3,000 in awards and purchase prizes
3. All prize monies will be awarded at the discretion of the judges.
INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS FOR JURIED SHOW
1. Entry fee: $10.00 for each item entered. Fees are due at time of application and are not refundable.
2. All accepted entries must be exhibit-ready and equipped for exhibiting and handling. No frames with exposed glass edges will be accepted. IMPORTANT: All Category 1 Painting & Photography art must be ready to be hung for display with picture wire. If artwork is not submitted this way, it will not be included in the show.
3. Maximum size (category 1) including frame not to exceed 40" horizontally and or vertically. Maximum size (category 2) not to exceed 5 feet in height. Maximum weight (categories 1 & 2) not to exceed 45 lbs.
4. All work must be original, designed and executed within the last two years. No copies or work done from commercially prepared kits or molds will be accepted.
5. No entry of a fragile nature shall be accepted, such as unfired ceramic or plaster. All entries will be moved by volunteers from the judging area to the outdoor exhibit space or to a designated pickup area.
6. All items must be for sale; the price designated on entry. A 20% commission will be charged.
7. Sales Tax: Artists and craftspeople are asked not to apply for temporary sales tax permit numbers. The sales tax which must be charged and collected is remitted to the State of Idaho by the festival committee.
Although every precaution will be taken to protect all art on display, the festival will assume no responsibility for loss due to fire, weather, theft, or damage which might be sustained.
The festival committee disclaims responsibility for any entry not claimed by Sunday (closing of festival) 6:00pm.
Online application will open March 1, 2018. Please check this website for the online application form. Our preference is online application and payment. For artists who cannot use the online application, please see instructions for manual application below.
manual application instructions
We prefer online application and payment (please see above), but as we are an organization that supports artists, we do include manual applications for those who need to apply manually. Manual application forms will be available here March 1, 2018. IMPORTANT: All manual entry fees must be postmarked by June 1, 2018.
1. Submit one digital image per entry. You can submit the images via email by sending the images along with artist name, dimensions of work, and medium to email@example.com
2. Please send payment and entry forms to:
Art on the Green-Juried Show
P.O. Box 901
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83816
Artists will be notified if their entries are selected or not by June 15, 2018.
If you are mailing your accepted work, it needs to be received by Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Ship to:
US Mail to:
Art on the Green - Juried Show
c/o Flammia & Solomon
317 E Wallace Ave
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
Hand-delivered accepted work will be received on August 3, 2018 at the following times and locations below. To sign up for pick-up at NW MAC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, number and number of pieces.
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Juried Show Tent
at Art on the Green
North Idaho College, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Northwest Museum of Art & Culture
2316 W 1st Ave
To Reclaim Work
Work that has been exhibited must be reclaimed after the show, or provided with a self-addressed container and packing material with pre-paid shipping to be shipped back to the artist. Bring the notification card to the Juried Show Tent on August 5th, between 5:00pm and 6:00pm to pick up work. **No work will be released before 5:00pm.**