Food at the Festival
Art on the Green volunteers serve up tasty food all weekend long at Art on the Green!
- Grilled Chicken & Fish ~ serving grilled natural chicken and fish sandwiches ~ add pesto for an extra-delicious sandwich!
- Corn on the Cob ~ what can be better than fresh-picked corn on the cob in the summer?
- German Sausages & Roast Beef Sandwiches ~ enjoy these traditional favorites!
- Veggie Stir-Fry ~ Noodle bowls served with fresh, stir-fried veggies!
- Ice Cream ~ festival favorites include Huckleberry, Moose Tracks, and Sea-Salted Caramel
- Healthy Snack Shack ~ stop in for food fare on the healthy side (fruit, green salads, quinoa salads, snack bars, cold tea drinks, organic, vegan, gluten-free, and more)
- Cold Beverages, Water & Iced Tea
- Snow Cones & Frozen Lemonade (run by volunteer teens)
Food booths are run by dedicated Art on the Green volunteers and the proceeds help to pay for the free entertainment that goes on all weekend long at the festival. Our hard-working food volunteers are the best!