Food at the Festival
Food booths are run by dedicated Art on the Green VOLUNTEERS and the proceeds help to pay for the FREE entertainment that goes on all weekend long at the festival. Our hard-working food volunteers are the absolute best! They serve up tasty food all weekend long at Art on the Green:
- Grilled Chicken & Fish ~ serving grilled natural chicken and fish sandwiches ~ add pesto for an extra-delicious sandwich!
- Corn on the Cob ~ what can be better than fresh-picked corn on the cob in the summer?
- German Sausages & Roast Beef Sandwiches ~ enjoy these traditional favorites!
- Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches
- Veggie Stir-Fry ~ Noodle bowls served with fresh, stir-fried veggies
- Ice Cream ~ festival favorites include Huckleberry, Moose Tracks, and Sea-Salted Caramel
- Healthy Snack Shack ~ stop in for food fare on the healthy side (fresh fruit, green salads, quinoa bowls, protein & energy bars, cold coffee, chai and other drinks, organic, vegan, gluten-free & more)
- Cold Beverages, Water & Iced Tea
- Snow Cones & Frozen Lemonade (run by volunteer teens)
- NEW THIS YEAR! Acai Bowls made with fresh and frozen fruit, nut butter & toppings
- Coffee & Granitas
- Wine and Beer Garden ~ Must be 21 and over
Beer & Wine Garden:
featuring locally crafted beer, wine & hard cider
Come and taste a variety of "liquid art"while enjoying the great music on the North Stage at Art on the Green!
August 3, 4 & 5, 2018
Beer & Wine Garden Hours
Valid photo ID is required for all alcoholic beverages - served only to those 21 and older.