Check In and Set up
Booth packets available upon check-in.
Check in: Thursday 3:00-7:30pm
Check in: Friday 9:00-11:00am
All set-up must be done by festival opening (no vehicles on grounds after 11:00am on Friday).
Festival opens 12 noon Friday.
Festival address to search for GPS directions 1000 Garden Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
Artist Contact: For assistance while you are at the festival, please contact us at 208-667-9346 or call Anne Solomon at 208-699-7002.
Booth Artist Information
51st Annual Art on the Green
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, August 2,3,4, 2019
Art on the Green is completely run by volunteers. We are here to help you. Please read all of the following information and follow the guidelines and rules herein. This will allow the festival to operate smoothly and will provide a pleasant experience for all!
Art booths are expected to be open for the following hours:
Art Booth Hours
Friday: noon to 7:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 7:30pm
Sunday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
**The Beer & Wine Garden is open until 9:00pm on Friday and Saturday, and Friday and Saturday performances go to 9:00pm, so art booths are welcome to stay open later on those evenings, as you wish.
- Set-Up time starts at 3:00pm on Thursday.
- Do not block driveways into the festival.
- As soon as you are set up, please remove your vehicle from festival grounds. Do not park in reserved permit spaces. Parking for vendors in Parking Lot A only (please see enclosed map). This is the only parking lot allowed to have RVs and trailers.
- No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds after 11:00am Friday or before 5:00pm Sunday. No exceptions.
- Please stay in your allocated booth spot – do not move your booth.
- Your booth should not exceed a 10’ width.
- Please do not block walkways for patrons with your wares.
- You must have your booth number displayed visibly in your booth. Booth number needs to be clearly visible to customers and volunteer coordinators.
- Please wear your name tag with booth number and artist name displayed.
No sales allowed after 5:00pm on Sunday.
Idaho State Sales Tax is 6% and must be collected by the individual booth artists on all sales and remitted to the Idaho State Tax Commission within 15 days after the festival. The form is provided in this packet for you to fill out and remit.
- No dogs are allowed on the campus of North Idaho College.
- Camping is allowed in Parking Lot A
- Complimentary muffins and coffee are provided for booth artists Friday, Saturday & Sunday morning from 8:00am to 9:30am at the German Sausage and Sandwich Booth in the middle of the festival (the very large canopied booth next to Corn on the Cob).
- We are doing our best to reduce our carbon footprint, so we do not provide plastic bottles of water, but drinking water refills are provided all festival by our volunteers. Please bring your own water bottle and watch for the water cart that will make its way through the festival several times a day.
- Booth Sitters are available for 10-20 minute breaks. Please contact 208-667-9346 or call Anne Solomon at 208-699-7002 to make booth sitter arrangements.
Where's my booth?
You can find your booth number here